photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

12.04.2012

Wringing Out >> To Ring In


Oy, I have not been posting as much lately as I have wanted to! Most days I want to write, but life gets in the way and I don't get around to it. Believe me, it's not for a lack of inspiration, I have a whole month's worth of posts planned out; hopefully I get to them all!

One thing that I have been remiss in sharing is Relish12. Rebecca has spearheaded an effort to look back on 2012 and really reflect on all the amazingness that transpired this last year. It's a celebration of wonderful days, people we've met, and challenges that have pushed us to discover our edges. Each day, she presents a writing or photo prompt (either from her, or from a guest blogger) that will encourage us to look back with gratitude and reverence for all that has been. Link up to join in on the fun! I haven't been able to formally write responses out, but even just taking a moment to reflect on the day's prompt is quite satisfying.

Besides Relishing, I have been pinning like mad lately. There is something so gratifying about all the inspiration I've been finding lately! I love looking back at my pin boards; they are so me! I love my taste in things. Haha ;)

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing about relish12!! I know it will come to you when it's meant to. :) That photo is hauntingly gorgeous, btw, is that your's?? I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete