photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

1.23.2013

Affirmations >> 01

Hiya. I thought I would start a semi-regular (since I am no good at straight regular) series on here of affirmations.

Affirmations can be powerful tools. Our heads are often filled with so much negative self-talk, and we all know how powerful THAT can be, amitrite? So, let's flip the script on it. Let's tell ourselves positive, loving, and powerful things. Let's build ourselves up rather than tear ourselves down. I chose this first affirmation because the name of my blog, abhaya, is the sanskrit word for fearlessness. I have let fear get the best of me on too many occasions, and it really does keep me from living my best life. This affirmation reminds me to get out there, try new things, take leaps, and say YES.

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK * TWITTER


No comments:

Post a Comment