photo header_abhaya_zps721a0d73.png

 photo nav_home_zpsfd56deeb.png photo nav_about_zps4d2fbda0.png photo nav_contact_zpsd0708482.png photo nav_partner_zps9b152967.png

5.16.2013

La Vie en >> Neon


I've been a little obsessed with all things neon lately. What can I say, I'm easily influenced by trends! But unlike it's 90s heyday, I'm loving the fresh new take on it this time around, paired with whites and grays and used as more of an accent. It just seems to freshen up whatever you put it with, so it's an easy way to update your style. For example, I bought a $10 neon yellow tank top from Target recently, and paired with basic skirts and shorts from summers past, it feels like a fresh new wardrobe.

I haven't ventured into neon beyond my closet yet, but I am loving all of the ideas here!


shanti >> sondra

Get updates via: RSS * BLOGLOVIN' * FACEBOOK 


2 comments:

  1. I haven't decided whether I like the neon or not yet. There's so much of it in the girls clothing sections, it's like they amplify any trend and do nothing but it in some stores...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a neon green with light gray combo, something fresh and fun! Also, I want that drink and those Sharpie markers!!!

    ReplyDelete